A great, organic annual event in Madison takes place on the longest day of the year. Lucky for us, Fromagination has an outdoor patio with chairs and tables…and musicians on June 21.
Make Music Madison happens on a Wednesday this year, and we’re ready with a great line-up of local musicians who will serenade our cheese-loving clientele and passers-by.
But Make Music Day is not unique to Madison, or even the United States! It began in France…like a lot of cheese we know about at Fromagination: http://www.makemusicday.org/
This year we have six acts, including a singer/songwriter, old time fiddle music, an six-string electric bassist, a jazz/blues trio, Irish/Scottish instrumental folk, and a soloist who’s performed at the American Folk Life Center.
Fromagination’s line-up for 2017:
- Traditional Frequency – 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Jason Moon – 11:00-12 noon
- Josh Cohen – 12 noon-1:30 p.m.
- The No-Name Stringband – 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Dave Cofell – 2:30-4:00 p.m.
- Polimorphic – 4:00-5:30 p.m.