Treat yourself and loved ones to our all-new classes.
Learn how to cut, pair and present cheese the Fromagination way!
- Classes last 60 minutes, between approximately 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Instruction from 6:45 to 7:45 p.m.)
- Classes are held on Tuesday evenings at the Fromagination shop
- 10 consecutive weekly classes start in February and extend into April 2019
A. Cheese Pairing Course: Five Classes featuring Artisan Guests.
- 02/05/19 – Cheese Pairings –SOLD OUT!! Class on how to find the best pairings for your favorite cheese (1 of 5)
- 02/12/19 – Cheese & Chocolate – SOLD OUT!! Class on how to pair and enjoy chocolate & cheese. A Valentine’s Day Special!! (2 of 5)
- 03/05/19 – Cheese with Wine & Beer – SOLD OUT!! Class on how to pair and enjoy wine & beer with cheese (3 of 5)
- 03/19/19 – The Butcher Special – SOLD OUT!! Class on how to choose, cut and present charcuterie into a perfect charcuterie board (4 of 5)
- 04/02/19 – Cheesemonger’s Pride – SOLD OUT!! Class on how to choose, cut, and present cheese on a board and create the perfect cheese experience (5 of 5)
Graduation Ceremony (04/02/19): For those who take part in all 5 classes.
Looking to buy all 5?
B. Cheese Science Course:
All classes will include explanation of milk types used to make the cheese, and how the cheese is aged
- 02/19/19 – Grand Tour – SOLD OUT!! Class on European and U.S. classics (Alps, Spain, England & Wisconsin) (1 of 5)
- 02/26/19 – Fromage, please – SOLD OUT!! Class on Alpine cheeses (2 of 5)
- 03/12/19 – Queso, por favor – SOLD OUT!! Class on Spanish cheeses (3 of 5)
- 03/26/19 – God Save the Cheese – SOLD OUT!! Class on all things English cheese (4 of 5)
- 04/09/19 – Becoming Dairyland – SOLD OUT!! Class on the history of Wisconsin Cheese (5 of 5)
Graduation Ceremony (04/09/19): For those who take part in all 5 classes.
Looking to buy all 5?
Fromagination’s cheese classes are intended to provide an entertaining, educational experience. Why not share that experience? We offer special prices to help you enjoy the cheese class with your favorite people.
- Class x 1 = $35
- Class x 2 = $70
- Class x 3 = $105
- Class x 4 = $140
- Class x 5 = $166.25
- Class x 6 = $199.50
- Class x 7 = $232.75
- Class x 8 = $266
- Class x 9 = $299.25
- Class x 10 = $315
All Fromagination cheese class participants will receive a 15% discount on all food products purchased in the store that evening. (Alcohol and non-food products are not included in this offer)
We will do our best to make sure the classes all go ahead as scheduled. If we are unable to hold the classes as scheduled due to poor weather conditions, we will contact each participant before 3pm the day of the class, and reschedule the class for another date, for no extra charge.
If you are unable to make it due to poor weather but the class is still being held, please make sure to notify us by calling the shop before 3pm the day of the class. We will then work together to reschedule you in for another class.
If you no longer wish to take part in the class, please make sure to notify us seven (7) days prior to the class in order to receive a full refund. If the delays aren’t met, we will not refund the cost of the class.