2017 Fromagination Cheese of the Month Schedule
- January – Post-Holiday Blues
Roelli’s Red Rock, Hook’s Original Blue, Roth’s Buttermilk Blue and 2 oz. package of dried figs & walnuts
- February – Classic Swiss/Wisconsin Fondue
Swiss Appenzellar, Wisconsin Emmental, Swiss L’Etivaz, a fondue recipe, and cornichons
- March – Left Coast Delights (Cowgirl Creamery)
Red Hawk and Mount Tam (two triple cremes) and a 2 oz. bag of dried cherries
- April – Sheep Milk Trio (Landmark Creamery)
Petit Nuage, Tall Grass, Pecoro Nocciola and 1.5 oz. jar of Pear with Honey & Gingers Preserves
- May – Dairyland Award Winners
Dunbarton Blue, Pleasant Ridge Reserve, Evalon and 1.5 oz. jar of Fromagination’s Cranberry Relish
- June – Cheesemonger’s Mix (surprise!)
A wow milk, goat milk and sheep milk selection from our staff and a Wisconsin cheese companion
- July – Hook’s Cheddars
Hook’s Five Year Aged, Hook’s Eight-Year Aged, and Hook’s 10-year Aged Cheddar and mini jar of Fromagination Cranberry Relish
- August – Summer Variety (Roth Cheese)
Vintage Van Gogh Gouda, Three Chile Pepper Gouda, Prairie Sunset, and 2 oz. a package of Potter’s Classic White Crackers
- September – Autumn Flavors
Merlot BellaVitano, Chipotle Havarti, Foenegreek Gouda and a 2 oz. package Potter’s Winter Wheat crackers
- October – Flavored Gouda Assortment (Holland’s Family Cheese)
Cumin, Burning Melange, Pesto Basil and a package of Dutch black licorice
- November – Cheeses for Thanksgiving
Colston Bassett Stilton, Delice de Bourgogne, Bleu Mont Bandaged Cheddar and 2 oz. package of Potter’s Wisconsin Rye Crackers
- December – Seasonal Specialty (Uplands Cheese)
Rush Creek Reserve and a 2 oz. package of dried figs
Delivery: New subscriptions begin the next calendar month following the purchase, i.e., if you order in January, the recipient will receive her/his first shipment in February. Cheeses are shipped the second Monday of every month. Because the Cheese of the Month is perishable, recipients may delay delivery due to vacation or other circumstances by contacting Fromagination to make other arrangements.
Local Pick-Up: If the recipient lives in the Madison, Wisconsin area, she/he may pick up the cheese each month at Fromagination…thereby saving any shipping costs that would otherwise apply.
Shipping: 12-month subscribers pay no shipping costs – a discount of $240! Subscribers for 6 months pay half-price for shipping & handling, $60; 3-month subscribers pay $40.
- Substitutions: Due to seasonal availability and occasional limits on supplies of our cheeses, Fromagination may sometimes substitute items within monthly selections. We always prepare Cheese of the Month deliveries with alternative ingredients of equal type, and equal or greater quality.
- Weight of the Cheese: To ensure quality, all cheese is cut to order. Cutting cheese is an art, not a science. We do our very best to cut Cheese of the Month selections as accurately as possible, however, some selections may occasionally vary slightly from advertised weights.
- 30-Day Limit: Cheese of the Month recipients who wish to request reimbursement for, or re-shipment of, a Cheese of the Month delivery due to a Fromagination error must do so within 30 days of the scheduled delivery. Fromagination is not responsible for problems with any Cheese of the Month order that has not been reported within 30 days of shipment.