Gail Ambrosius located in Madison, Wisconsin
Here are tips from Gail.
• Dark chocolate is more interesting because you get more of the real chocolate taste without lots of sugar.
• Single-origin chocolate is even more interesting because it takes on the flavors of the area where it was grown.
• Chocolate is an adventure; it comes from exotic locations, circling the equator, all around the globe.
• Don’t be shy about trying lots of chocolate. I try everything I can in order to explore all the varieties of flavor that the amazing theobroma cacao tree has to offer.
• There’s no right or wrong. If you like it, that’s great. If not, keep tasting and eat what you enjoy.