“I’m hooked! The experience was definitely new for me and exceeded my expectations. I definitely plan to sign up for another class this spring!”
– Patti, an actual Fromagination class participant
Fromagination’s private online cheese classes are designed to make your event informative and fun.
Why an Online Cheese Class?
During uncertain times with public health at risk, online events are often a safer way to learn and socialize. Our classes are great for business or university groups to promote team bonding, holiday gatherings that include out-of-town family members, or social clubs that need a new activity…with some food included.
- We use Zoom to conduct group events online.
- We ship a minimum of 10 cheese class kits to participants.
- Classes last one (1) hour, beginning and ending promptly.
- Classes are held Wednesday, Thursday or Friday afternoon or evening.
- Three (3) weeks advance notice is required to set up a class.
- Payment and shipping addresses are required 10 days before class.
Current Classes Offered
Cost of Class
There are two levels of class cost, due to ingredients required for the class:
- Level 1 – $75 per class kit
- Level 2 – $90 per class kit
Cheese Class Kits Include:
- Specified pieces of artisan cheese, most from Wisconsin
- Cheese “companion” items, such as crackers, preserves or dried fruit
- A Fromagination tasting guide and cheese card
- A “Welcome to Class” sheet for participants to preview
For an extra charge per class, Fromagination will provide:
- Cheese-makers or other specialty producers to enhance the presentation
- More time for the event (normally 1 hour)
- Specialized subject matter / curriculum
- Extra cheese kit ingredients
For More Information
For more information about our classes, contact Emily: email@example.com or 608-255-2430
The above photos are courtesy of Destination Madison.