Do you know someone who loves cheese, meats and companions? Do you have family in the Madison area? Do you have kids studying at the University of Wisconsin? Are you looking for the perfect gift for them this holiday season?
We have the solution for you.
This holiday season, we are offering our you the possibility to learn how it is we do things, through our exclusive Fromagination After Hours Classes. Few people love cheese as much as we do, and we want to share our passion and knowledge with you.
What are Fromagination After Hours Classes?
Fromagination After Hours Classes are exclusive learning experiences that take place “After Hours”, once the shop is closed. During these classes, you will learn about how the cheese is made, what are the best ways of eating delicious cheeses, which are the meats, wines and beers that make the best pairings for your favorite cheese. You will also learn how to cut and present cheese, meats, crackers and companions the Fromagination way.
Most importantly however, you will get to share a wonderful moment with your friends and family while tasting cheese. What more could you possibly want?
All classes will take place in our store in downtown Madison, WI, on the Capitol Square, in the Heart of the Dairy State. Set in our amazing store, Fromagination, offers the picture-perfect location to learn all there is to know about cheeses from our wonderful state and from around the world.
The classes are as follow:
Cheese Pairing Course: Five Classes featuring Artisan Guests.
The cheese pairing course will bring to light all the best companions for you favorite cheeses. Each course will include demonstrations on how to cut and present cheese, as well as a sampling of cheese with their perfect companions.
- 02/05/19 – Cheese Pairings – Class on how to find the best pairings for your favorite cheese (1 of 5).
- 02/12/19 – Cheese & Chocolate – Class on how to pair and enjoy chocolate & cheese. A Valentine’s Day Special!! (2 of 5).
- 03/05/19 – Cheese with Wine & Beer – Class on how to pair and enjoy wine & beer with cheese (3 of 5).
- 03/19/19 – The Butcher Special – Class on how to choose, cut and present charcuterie into a perfect charcuterie board (4 of 5).
- 04/02/19 – Cheesemonger’s Pride – Class on how to choose, cut, present cheese into a perfect cheese board and create the perfect cheese experience (5 of 5).
Graduation Ceremony (04/02/19): For those who take part in all 5 classes, be ready to receive an amazing surprise!!
All classes will include explanation on what kind of milk they use and how they age the cheese. Each class will also include some sampling of the cheeses being demonstrated.
- 02/19/19 – Grand Tour – A tour of cheeses from all around the world (Alps, Spain, England and Wisconsin) (1 of 5).
- 02/26/19 – Fromage, please – Class on Alpine cheeses (2 of 5).
- 03/12/19 – Queso, por favor – Class on Spanish cheeses (3 of 5).
- 03/26/19 – God Save the cheese – Class on all things English cheese (4 of 5).
- 04/09/19 – Becoming Dairyland – Class on the history of Wisconsin Cheese (5 of 5).
Graduation Ceremony (04/09/19): For those who take part in all 5 classes, be ready to receive an amazing surprise!!
Why Fromagination After Hours Classes?
These exclusive events are the perfect opportunity to wind down after a long day at work, to sit down and relax in a calm environment surrounded by fellow cheese lovers.
Fromagination After Hours Classes are perfect for Date Nights or to just hang out with friends.
The Fromagination After Hours Classes are intended to be shared, that is why we offer special prices to help you enjoy this experience with your favorite people.
- Class x 1 = $35
- Class x 2 = $70
- Class x 3 = $105
- Class x 4 = $140
- Class x 5 = $166.25
- Class x 6 = $199.50
- Class x 7 = $232.75
- Class x 8 = $266
- Class x 9 = $299.25
- Class x 10 = $315
Whether you purchase tickets for one class or for multiple classes, the bulk discount applies to all!
Furthermore, all participant will receive a 20% discount on all cheese and meats used during the classes as well as a 10% discount on all other food products in the store.
Visit our website to reserve a seat at the table for you and your loved ones or for anyone in the Madison area who you know loves cheese.
Our exclusive Fromagination After Hours Classes will begin in February but are all available for purchase this holiday season, right in time for Christmas.
If you are therefore looking for a perfect gift for a cheese loving friend or family member, look no further.