Cheese of the World Series
Five classes on the amazing cheeses from all around the world
Treat yourself and loved ones to our all-new classes.
Learn how to cut, pair and present cheese the Fromagination way!
- Classes last 60 minutes, between approximately 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Instruction from 6:45 to 7:45 p.m.)
- Classes are held on Tuesday or Thursday evenings at the Fromagination shop
- 5 bi-weekly classes start in May and extend into July 2019
All classes will include explanation of milk types used to make the cheese, and how the cheese is aged
- 05/09/19 – Cheese of the British Isles – Take a culinary tour of the British Isles (1 of 5)
- 05/23/19 – Queso, por favor – Class on Spanish cheeses (2 of 5)
- 06/06/19 – Dammi Il Formaggio – Class on all things Italian Cheese (3 of 5)
- 06/20/19 – Vive le Fromage!! Class on all things French Cheese (4 of 5)
- 07/02/19 – Welkom in Nederland Class on Dutch Cheeses (5 of 5)
Furthermore, all participants will receive a 15% discount on all other food products in the store.
We will do our best to make sure the classes all go ahead as scheduled. If we are unable to hold the classes as scheduled due to poor weather conditions, we will contact each participant before 3pm the day of the class, and reschedule the class for another date, for no extra charge.
If you are unable to make it due to poor weather but the class is still being held, please make sure to notify us by calling the shop before 3pm the day of the class. We will then work together to reschedule you in for another class.
If you no longer wish to take part in the class, please make sure to notify us seven (7) days prior to the class in order to receive a full refund. If the delays aren’t met, we will not refund the cost of the class.