Cheese Science Class Series
Five classes about how cheese is made, and what creates its flavors
Treat yourself and loved ones to our cheese classes.
Learn how the ingredients and techniques produce those amazing flavors!
- Classes last 60 minutes, between 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. on Thursday evenings
- Note: All classes begin at 6:30 p.m. U.S. CENTRAL time.
- Classes are held on Zoom, with a Fromagination instructor and a moderator
- Five bi-weekly classes from April to June 2021
All classes will include explanation of milk types used to make the cheese, and how the cheese is aged
- Thursday, April 15 – Dairyland Experience (1 of 5)
- Thursday, April 29 – The Science of Cheese-Making (2 of 5)
- Thursday, May 13 – Sheep and Goat Milk Cheeses (3 of 5)
- Thursday, May 27 – Cheese & Beer: Wisconsin’s A-Game (4 of 5)
- Thursday, June 10, Wisconsin Best-in-Show Cheeses – (5 of 5)
Cancellation & Refund
If you no longer plan to take part in the class, please make sure to notify us seven (7) days prior to the class in order to receive a refund. If we have shipped the cheese class kit, we will not refund the cost.