Cheese Science Course
Five classes on the science behind making cheese
The first class of this course is fully booked, but feel free to join us for the remaining four classes!
Purchasing this course as of 02/12/2019 will only entitle you to the final four classes.
Treat yourself and loved ones to our all-new classes.
Learn how to cut, pair and present cheese the Fromagination way!
- Classes last 60 minutes, between approximately 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Instruction from 6:45 to 7:45 p.m.)
- Classes are held on Tuesday evenings at the Fromagination shop
- 10 consecutive weekly classes start in February and extend into April 2019
All classes will include explanation of milk types used to make the cheese, and how the cheese is aged
- 02/19/19 – Grand Tour – SOLD OUT!! – Class on European and U.S. classics (Alps, Spain, England & Wisconsin) (1 of 5)
- 02/26/19 – Fromage, please – Class on Alpine cheeses (2 of 5)
- 03/12/19 – Queso, por favor – Class on Spanish cheeses (3 of 5)
- 03/26/19 – God Save the Cheese – Class on all things English cheese (4 of 5)
- 04/09/19 – Becoming Dairyland – Class on the history of Wisconsin Cheese (5 of 5)
Graduation Ceremony (04/09/19): For those who take part in all 5 classes.
Furthermore, all participants will receive a 15% discount on all other food products in the store.
We will do our best to make sure the classes all go ahead as scheduled. If we are unable to hold the classes as scheduled due to poor weather conditions, we will contact each participant before 3pm the day of the class, and reschedule the class for another date, for no extra charge.
If you are unable to make it due to poor weather but the class is still being held, please make sure to notify us by calling the shop before 3pm the day of the class. We will then work together to reschedule you in for another class.
If you no longer wish to take part in the class, please make sure to notify us seven (7) days prior to the class in order to receive a full refund. If the delays aren’t met, we will not refund the cost of the class.