Cheese Science Course
Five classes on the science behind making cheese
Treat yourself and loved ones to our all-new classes.
Learn how to cut, pair and present cheese the Fromagination way!
- Classes last 60 minutes, between approximately 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Instruction from 6:45 to 7:45 p.m.)
- Classes are held on Tuesday evenings at the Fromagination shop
- 10 consecutive weekly classes start in February and extend into April 2019
All classes will include explanation of milk types used to make the cheese, and how the cheese is aged
- 02/19/19 – Grand Tour – Class on European and U.S. classics (Alps, Spain, England & Wisconsin) (1 of 5)
- 02/26/19 – Fromage, please – Class on Alpine cheeses (2 of 5)
- 03/12/19 – Queso, por favor – Class on Spanish cheeses (3 of 5)
- 03/26/19 – God Save the Cheese – Class on all things English cheese (4 of 5)
- 04/09/19 – Becoming Dairyland – Class on the history of Wisconsin Cheese (5 of 5)
Graduation Ceremony (04/09/19): For those who take part in all 5 classes.
Furthermore, all participants will receive a 15% discount on all other food products in the store.