Treat yourself and loved ones to our all-new cheese classes.
Learn how to cut, pair and present cheese the Fromagination way!
- Classes last 60 minutes, between approximately 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Instruction from 6:45 to 7:45 p.m.)
- Classes are held on Thursday and Tuesday evenings at the Fromagination shop
- 10 consecutive weekly classes start in May and extend into July 2019
A. Cheeses of the World series
- 05/09/19 – Cheese of the British Isles – Take a culinary tour of the British Isles (1 of 5)
- 05/23/19 – Welkom in Nederland Class on Dutch Cheeses (2 of 5)
- 06/06/19 – Dammi Il Formaggio – Class on all things Italian Cheese (3 of 5)
- 06/20/19 – Vive le Fromage!! Class on all things French Cheese (4 of 5)
- 07/02/19 – Queso, por favor – Class on Spanish cheeses (5 of 5)
Looking to buy all 5?
B. Entertaining with Cheese Series:
- 05/16/19 – Tea & Cheese – Mixing ancient traditions (1 of 5)
- 05/30/19 – Cheese with Wine – Class on choosing the perfect combinations (2 of 5)
- 06/13/19 – Cheese & Cocktails – Class on how to pair Cheese with Cocktails (3 of 5)
- 06/25/19 – Cheese & Crackers – Class on how to pair Cheese with Crackers & Bread (4 of 5)
- 07/09/19 – Cheese & Beer Class on how to choose great Cheese & Beer combinations (5 of 5)
Looking to buy all 5?
Fromagination’s cheese classes are intended to provide an entertaining, educational experience.
All Fromagination cheese class participants will receive a 15% discount on all food products purchased in the store that evening. (Alcohol and non-food products are not included in this offer)
We will do our best to make sure the classes all go ahead as scheduled. If we are unable to hold the classes as scheduled due to poor weather conditions, we will contact each participant before 3pm the day of the class, and reschedule the class for another date, for no extra charge.
If you are unable to make it due to poor weather but the class is still being held, please make sure to notify us by calling the shop before 3pm the day of the class. We will then work together to reschedule you in for another class.
If you no longer wish to take part in the class, please make sure to notify us seven (7) days prior to the class in order to receive a full refund. If the delays aren’t met, we will not refund the cost of the class.