Entertaining with Cheese Series
Five classes on how to entertain with cheese
Treat yourself and loved ones to our all-new classes.
Learn how to cut, pair and present cheese the Fromagination way!
- Classes last 60 minutes, between approximately 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Instruction from 6:45 to 7:45 p.m.)
- Classes are held on Thursday and Tuesday evenings at the Fromagination shop
- 5 bi-weekly classes start in May and extend into July 2019
All classes will include explanation of milk types used to make the cheese, and how the cheese is aged
- 05/16/19 – Tea & Cheese – Mixing ancient traditions (1 of 5)
- 05/30/19 – Cheese with Wine – Class on choosing the perfect combinations (2 of 5)
- 06/13/19 – Cheese & Cocktails – Class on how to pair Cheese with Cocktails (3 of 5)
- 06/25/19 – Cheese & Crackers – Class on how to pair Cheese, Crackers and Bread (4 of 5)
- 07/09/19 – Cheese & Beer – Class on how to choose great Cheese & Beer combinations (5 of 5)
Furthermore, all participants will receive a 15% discount on all other food products in the store.
We will do our best to make sure the classes all go ahead as scheduled. If we are unable to hold the classes as scheduled due to poor weather conditions, we will contact each participant before 3pm the day of the class, and reschedule the class for another date, for no extra charge.
If you are unable to make it due to poor weather but the class is still being held, please make sure to notify us by calling the shop before 3pm the day of the class. We will then work together to reschedule you in for another class.
If you no longer wish to take part in the class, please make sure to notify us seven (7) days prior to the class in order to receive a full refund. If the delays aren’t met, we will not refund the cost of the class.