Entertaining with Cheese Class Series
Five classes on how to make cheese an event
Treat yourself and loved ones to our all-new classes.
Learn how to cut, pair and present cheese the Fromagination way!
- Classes last 60 minutes, between 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. on Thursday evenings
- Note: All classes begin at 6:30 p.m. U.S. CENTRAL time.
- Classes are held on Zoom, with a Fromagination instructor and a moderator
- Five bi-weekly classes from April to June 2021
All classes will include explanation of pairing and presentation of great cheeses
- Thursday, April 8 – Fondue at Home (1 of 5)
- Thursday, April 22 – Build a Cheese Board (2 of 5)
- Thursday, May 6 – Cheese and Wine (3 of 5)
- Thursday, May 20 – Charcuterie (4 of 5)
- Thursday, June 3 – Cheese and Chocolate (5 of 5)
Cancellation & Refund
If you no longer plan to take part in the class, please make sure to notify us seven (7) days prior to the class in order to receive a refund. If we have shipped the cheese class kit, we will not refund the cost.