Fromagination’s Gold Collection Gift Set
Fromagination’s Gold Collection Gift Set features the best Wisconsin has to offer. This is a perfect gift for someone you love or someone you need to impress!
The set includes five outstanding Wisconsin cheeses:
- Hook’s Five-Year Aged Cheddar is classic cheese for all gift sets. The cheddar is made in five-pound blocks and, over time, it develops rich, complex flavors.
- Roelli Cheese Haus’s Dunbarton Blue is an American original: a cheddar with beautiful blue veining! NOTE : Dunbarton is out of production until March this gift set will feature Red Rock cheese
- Marieke’s famous Plain Gouda is smooth and creamy with a slightly sweet, nutty flavor. Marieke’s Holstein cows produce rGBH-free milk that has been creating cheese for international cheese awards since 2006.
- Upland’s Pleasant Ridge Reserve, the United States’ most awarded cheese! It won three Best of Show awards from the American Cheese Society in 2001, 2005 and 2010. Pleasant Ridge Reserve also won the U.S. Cheese Championship in 2003, becoming the only cheese ever to win both major overall championships!
- LaClare’s aged goat milk cheese, Evalon. Evalon is a Gouda-style artisan cheese, with hint of Italian Asiago flavor and feel. Evalon is a Best of Class winner at the American Cheese Society awards, from an expert goat cheese producer.
In addition to the cheese, the gift also includes: