Gail Ambrosius Truffles 2-Piece Box
This 2-Piece Box of Truffles by Gail Ambrosius is just one of the many different chocolates that Gail offers! It includes one of her signature caramels and a seasonal truffle.
Gail started her Madison business in 2004 and, with her 10 employees, they hand-produce several thousands of pieces of chocolate daily during their peak seasons! When she was 17, she visited France on a school trip and had her first piece of dark chocolate. Her love for chocolate started in that moment and she never looked back!
Gail’s tips on chocolate:
• Dark chocolate is more interesting, because you get more of the real chocolate taste without lots of sugar.
• Single-origin chocolate is even more interesting, because it takes on the flavors of the area where it was grown.
• Chocolate is an adventure–it comes from exotic locations, circling the equator, all around the globe!
• Don’t be shy about trying lots of chocolate–I try everything I can in order to explore all the varieties of flavor that the amazing theobroma cacao tree has to offer.
• There’s no right or wrong: if you like it, that’s great; if not, keep tasting and eat what you enjoy.
“In my opinion, good chocolate is its own food group. A little bit feeds the soul and fires the imagination.” -Gail Ambrosius