Cheese for Giving Gift Set
Send this gift set and feel twice as good! The set goes to your gift recipient, and $10.00 goes to one of two food-related non-profits in Dane County, Wisconsin. (see below)
Goodman Community Center Food Pantry: This facility provides food for 200 local households each week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday. It also provides a curbside pantry service. All people are welcome at the Goodman Community Center Food Pantry.
REAP Food Group: This local nonprofit organization was established as a research, education, action & policy (REAP) on food entity in 1997. Today it continues work to build a sustainable local food system, including a farm-to-school program, distribution of the Farm Fresh Atlas, and the Buy Fresh Buy Local program.
Total weight of cheeses: 1.19 pounds (roughly 1/3 lb each)
- Fenugreek Gouda from Holland’s Family Cheese/Marieke Gouda located in Thorp, Wisconsin.
- Vat 17 Cheddar from Deer Creek located in Sheboygan, Wisconsin.
- Wild Morel & Leek Jack from Meister Cheese located near Muscoda, Wisconsin.
- 1 mini preserve from Quince & Apple located in Madison, Wisconsin (Cranberry Relish)
- Rye Crackers from Potter’s Crackers located in Madison, Wisconsin.
- 1 package of Wisconsin sweetened dried cranberries (3oz.) from Rubi Reds located in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin.
- 3 small dried fruit slices from Dardimans located in southern California (Orange, Pineapple, and Apple).
3 meats from Underground Meats located in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Spanish Chorizo
- Wisco Old Fashioned Salami
This selection is subject to change based on availability. We will use substitutions of an equal or greater value if this occurs.