The Essential Flavors of Cheese:
A Walkthrough of the Most Prominent Flavors and Aromas that Can be Found in Cheese
- This class will cover the basic flavors of cheese. When a person tastes cheese, she/he may taste a spectrum of flavors. It can be an overwhelming experience trying to decipher what the mouth and nose are sensing.
- By choosing specific cheeses that showcase robust flavors, our cheesemongers will lead you through a full sensory experience. Several Wisconsin beers will be paired with the evening’s cheeses to showcase how cheese flavor can be accentuated with the right combinations.
- Participants will go home with several handouts discussing cheese varieties, cheese flavors, and the basics of cheese flavor chemistry.
Discounts for multiple registration:
- for two people, receive an insulated cheese tote bag
- for three people, receive 20 percent off the registration price
- for four or more people, receive 30 percent of the registration price
Contact Cheesemonger Pat at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information…or call our Business Office at 608-665-3363.